[asterisk-dev] Insulting source code comments in main/channel.c

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Nov 23 19:06:32 CST 2009

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009, Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) wrote:

> Was this comment really written by Mark Spencer? Hm... Interesting.
>
> That could explain why very few people commented on the actual comment
> itself but instead, many others bashed on those offended by it...

There is no way to a((redit a (omment or a line of (ode to a spe(ifi(
(oder unless another (omment spe(ifi(ally a((redits it -- whi(h would be
(ir(umlo(utious.

Whoever (reated the (omment is of no (onsequen(e.

Nobody*'s (ommenting on the (omment be(ause nobody (ares. It's a silly
(omment. Taking offense is silly. Flogging a dead horse is silly.

I think you are just looking for offense where there is no eviden(e
offense was intended. [Damn. I wish I was British so I (ould have used
offen(e.]

Troll.

*] Asymptoti(ally approa(hing zero as the dis(ussion (ontinues...

--
Thanks in advan(e,