[asterisk-dev] Insulting source code comments in main/channel.c

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Mon Nov 23 12:51:50 CST 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:

> I am surprised no one has suggested that the original offended person
> submit a Mantis issue, a patch, and go through the normal peer review
> process for it to be committed...

I don't think there is a priority for "If you have absolutely nothing
better to do with your time than piss it away on meaningless changes to
appease every single individual who feels entitled to political
correctness protection."

Seriously, when I read the OP, my thought was he probably should have just
submitted a patch.

Now that he's ignited a fire-storm of PC backlash, I'd be disappointed
with anybody with commit privileges rolling over for this nonsense.

Let it die.

--
Thanks in advance,