[asterisk-dev] Insulting source code comments in main/channel.c

Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) vhatz at kinetix.gr
Mon Nov 23 10:13:03 CST 2009

I can't believe what I'm reading... Some people are being spat upon and
they think its raining!

Or at least they don't recognize in others the right to feel offended
under certain circumstances.

In this case then, I'm sorry, I take back everything I wrote. The
comment was right: Europeans seem to be silly after all.

Vlasis.