[asterisk-dev] Insulting source code comments in main/channel.c

Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) vhatz at kinetix.gr
Mon Nov 23 09:45:57 CST 2009

Michiel van Baak wrote:
> On 16:40, Mon 23 Nov 09, Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) wrote:
>
> I'm from Europe, and in absolutly _NO_ way insulted by this comment.
>
> Time to move on and do something usefull

OK, perhaps you don't have a problem being called silly. But there are
many others (me included) who don't like collectively being called silly
for a trivial matter like a codec preference.

One question though: if _I_ called _YOU_ silly just because you don't
have a problem being called silly without provocation and for no serious
reason, would that offend you then?

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.