[asterisk-dev] Can asterisk PRI/BRI support redirect calls

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Fri Nov 20 16:23:38 CST 2009

Thanks, re 2BCT or ECT...

But back to redirected calls, I checked again last night, with a non-qsig
setup, into a TE110P, without answering the call, just used
DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility(), and it failed.

So, I guess the Jtec doesn't like something in the ETSI facility message :(

Do 2 Asterisk boxes back to back (one as pri_net, the other as pri_cpe),
switchtype=EuroISDN work for redirected calls?

Alec