[asterisk-dev] Can asterisk PRI/BRI support redirect calls

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 19 19:18:35 CST 2009

Richard
	I had the latest trunk as of yesterday, of dahdi, of libpri, and
asterisk.

	I had seen the code in libpri for EuroISDN so reconfigured
'switchtype=euroisdn'. It still failed, but I wasn't sure how to use
DAHDISendCallreroutingFacility hence the question.

	Although, I was reading ETSI 300-270-1 Annex-A regarding Signalling
Flows, and I noticed the 'disconnect' comes from the network as a response
to the Facilty message. But the debug trace at the Jtec I did yesterday, had
asterisk send the Facilty, then immediately asterisk sent the Disconnect.

	Maybe it doesn't matter, maybe it was because I'd already answered
the call, hopefully get a chance to test properly tonight.

	Where would I start, to dumb down the facilty message, so that only
the essential info is sent to initiate the reroute?

	Alec