[asterisk-dev] asterisk log file analyses

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Nov 12 16:21:54 CST 2009

Gregory Boehnlein wrote:
> I can't really find anything about it..
>
> I thought it stood for Channel Event Logging Protocol or something
> similar... Google searches for CELP only bring up the protocol CELP..

It's just CEL -- Channel Event Logging.

It's in trunk.  There is some documentation in doc/tex/celdriver.tex,
which can be more pleasantly viewed in the PDF or HTML version of the
documentation if you have the proper tools installed.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software