[asterisk-dev] asterisk log file analyses

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at yosd.at
Thu Nov 12 10:48:51 CST 2009

Hello all,

i am interested in a system for analysing asterisk log files
(especialy the full log file). I think it would be perfect to have a
small app which can pull out all log file lines which are related to a
specific call.

Or lets say - a web application - where you can select a time frame -
it does display you all the calls which have been in this time frame -
you do select a call - it does display you the complete log for only
this call.

I do remember that there was a discussion on this list before about
the possibility to turn logging only on for specific calls... What
happend to this idea ?

What do you think - would an app like this be useful for others, or is
it only me who like to have something like this ?

One user question - how can i remove the color sequences so i can see
my log again without all the ESC sequences with tail ?

best regards,
Wolfgang