[asterisk-dev] Collecting and reporting bridged dialling information

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Tue Nov 10 11:08:16 CST 2009

Hi!
  I've seen an overview of CEL (not reading sources, just articles about
it) and it seems that it's not exactly what I need.
  - I'm still not sure, whether it logs the bridged digits, it seems for
me that it highly increases the functionality of logging transfers etc.,
exactly as you're writing, but I'm not sure, whether also my problem
is addressed by it
  - It seems that it's for CDR only, I also need the possibility to get
this information in the dialplan, for example for the LNR (Last Number
Redial) feature etc. It can be said that I need primarily to export
this information to the dialplan (for example, returned in a variable
from a Dial() command), because I can then manually insert it to the
CDR (combined with the extension number and possible number conversions,
so the number which gets logged is fully under my control).
  - Now I'm working on a 1.6.1 branch, it seems that CEL will not be
backported there.

  With regards, Pavel