[asterisk-dev] Authentication required after successful login

Stephan van der Walt stephan.vanderwalt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:05:35 CST 2009

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are well.

I need help regarding the Asterisk Manager Interface using AJAM.

After getting a successful response from Asterisk when logging in using the
following webservice request http://ip:8088/asterisk/rawman?action=login....
, the cookie is created storing the mansession_id. I have set the
httptimeout to 60 which i can see is working because after this interval the
cookie dissapears.

My problem is that after the login was successful and the cookie is created
i try and send a status or ping command using
http://ip:8088/asterisk/rawman?action=ping&_= but i get a Authentication
required error message. (I do this while the cookie is still available with
the session_id).

Am i using the action command incorrectly or is there something else i am
suppose to pass in the command as well?

I am using Firefox and the platform i am developing on is Flex.

Thanks, and sorry if this has been dealt with previously.

--
Stephan van der Walt
Email: stephan.vanderwalt at gmail.com