[asterisk-dev] Short Introduction

David Ruggles thedavidfactor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:55:35 CST 2009

Hello everyone,

Russell has given me access to SVN and asked that I give a brief
introduction to myself on the dev list.

My name is David Ruggles and my SVN id is diruggles. I'll appear everywhere
else as my email handle "thedavidfactor" (TheDavidFactor on IRC) I try to
frequent #asterisk, #asterisk-bugs, #asterisk-dev & #voip-users-conference.

My primary goal is maintaining app_externalivr because that is what my
company uses and it doesn't seem to have a whole lot of use or focus right
now. However, I'm glad to help out in any area I can, and I will try to
helpful.

So, if there are any users of ExternalIVR out there and you know of any bugs
or enhancements, please post issues to the issue tracker and I'll be doing
my best to keep on top of them.