[asterisk-dev] Adding callid to a voicemail INSERT database query

Josep Canadell knaplas at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:20:36 CDT 2009

Hi! I've searched through several forums but I haven't been able to find an
solution to my problem.

I've installed an Asterisk server with Voicemail service and I'm trying to
add one field in the INSERT query launched when a new voice mail message is
stored. This field is the "callid" and I would like to have it in a database
for accounting purposes.
I think I've found where the new message query appears in app_voicemail.c
(store_file function) but don't know how to pass the callid variable, which
appears in chan_sip.c (pbx_builtin_setvar_helper(tmp, "SIPCALLID",
i->callid);), to the INSERT query.

Sorry for my bad English and thank you very much for you attention.

Josep Canadell