[asterisk-dev] Feature request: Ability to assign which nic card or mac address to use for each trunk in sip.conf

JwexlerAt MailDotCom jwexler at mail.usa.com
Thu May 28 20:08:39 CDT 2009

Clarification: I used the words "phone 1" and "phone 2" in the description of the temporary forced work around in the email reply that I just sent (below).
What I meant was "phone number 1" and "phone number 2". These are two of the phone numbers I rent from NTT and which need separate registrations for Asterisk in the NTT router.