[asterisk-dev] Centos and Debien server communication

Prince Singh prince at drishti-soft.com
Thu May 21 00:41:42 CDT 2009

Hi Monzur,

Have you tried asterisk-users mailing list ?

- Prince Singh

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:43 AM, M.Monzur Alam <monzur at citechco.net> wrote:

>  Dear all,
>
> We are using two asterisk server in Centos 5.3 and a debien. We can easily
> voice communication only one asterisk server, but not communicate asterisk
> server user to debien server user.
>
> Please give a solution where i changed for both server handshaking issues.
>

> Thanks
>
> MONZUR

Regards,
Prince Singh

Drishti-Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd
62-A, First Floor,
Maruti Industrial Area,
Sector - 18, Gurgaon - 122002
Haryana, India.

P: 91 124 4771000
F: 91 124 4039120
W: http://www.drishti-soft.com
B: http://blog.drishti-soft.com
----
DISCLAIMER

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged
information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the
message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it
and inform the sender.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be
construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Drishti-Soft Solutions
Pvt Ltd ("Drishti") unless sent with that express intent and with due
authority of Drishti.
Drishti has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses.
However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.