[asterisk-dev] Missing modules during make install the asterisk.

3g 2sip 3g2sip at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:22:04 CDT 2009

Hi,everyone,
I have some issue when I make install base on Asterisk 1.4.24, but I did
setup another Asterisk base on the same version, it's very strange, the
following are the detail information, thanks in advance.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

 Your Asterisk modules directory, located at
 /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
 contains modules that were not installed by this
 version of Asterisk. Please ensure that these
 modules are compatible with this version before
 attempting to run Asterisk.

    app_devstate.so
    app_directory_odbc.so
    app_h324m.so