[asterisk-dev] FXO - digium X100M installation

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:19:34 CDT 2009

Engr.Mohammad Monzur Alam wrote:
> Dear all,
> We successfully configured asterisk and sip configuration. But when i plugged FXO card (Digium X100M) my Debian server can't found it.It's can't installed easily.
>
> Please give a solution.
>
> Thanks
> Monzur

Dear Mohammed,

   Congratulations on pissing-off one of the dev-list members. The
Asterisk-DEV list is intended for Asterisk core developers. It is not
the Asterisk community support mailing list, also known as the
Asterisk-users list.

   Please register to the Asterisk-users mailing list, and keep the
Asterisk-DEV list clean of un-required, non-DEV related static email
noise.

--
Kind Regards,
   Nir Simionovich