[asterisk-dev] pcap2sipp

Terry Wilson twilson at digium.com
Thu May 14 12:25:32 CDT 2009

>> I've rememeber at AMOOCON Ole said that there is some kind of
>> pcap2sipp
>> scenario utility.
>> I'm unable to find it...
>
> http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/sniff2sipp/trunk/

You may still have to do some manual editing of the scenario by hand,
but it will at least get you close.  sipp doesn't handle multiple
dialogs very well, so setting up a scenario with things like attended
transfers is ... hard.  Everything is written in perl and I would be
more than happy to accept changes that people come up with.  This was
just a quick tool I wrote to help me out with some debugging I was
doing, and therefore may not be complete, but hopefully is useful.
Patches are greatly appreciated.  :-)