[asterisk-dev] SIP Header

Diego Reinoso diego.reinoso at teamsourcing.com.ec
Wed May 13 16:44:03 CDT 2009

Hi everyoneIi’ve been looking everywhere and I couldn´t find an answer.

Here is my problem:

Im using asterisk 1.6.1 in a Centos 4.2 box. Im connected via SIP to a telco
platform (Nokia Siemens Networks). I don’t need to register to this
platforms because my box is inside telco’s datacenter.

I can call any numer with no problem but it seems that asterisk is sending
some extra information and its causing some problems with the caller id.

My platform send this sip message:

INVITE sip:9912XXXXXXXXXX at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX;user=phone SIP/2.0

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060;branch=z9hG4bK7894e04e;rport

Max-Forwards: 70