[asterisk-dev] digit timeout problem with 1.4 pbx.c rev 193119

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Tue May 12 17:33:33 CDT 2009

The update of pbx.c to rev 193119 (in branch 1.4) from bug ID #0014011
is causing problems for me with the Background app and digit matching.

I have a main context that includes others for more extensions but
it also has single digit menu options (extens). The "Background" app
used to work with the digit timeout and match the extension from the
include or the single digit extension (menu option). The "WaitExten"
app still works correctly...

Am I crazy here? I don't think so.... please re-open the bug or let me
know and I'll start a new one.

Dial "3" should match "3" and go to "billingmenu"
Dial "301" should match "301" included from the other context.

It worked before, it fails now and always matches "3" without waiting.

[mainmenu]
include => extens
exten => 1,1,Goto(salesmenu,s,start)
exten => 2,1,Goto(techmenu,s,start)