[asterisk-dev] AstriCon 2009 speaker submissions open!

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Tue May 12 15:54:12 CDT 2009

   AstriCon 2009 is still 5 months away, but the time will fly!  We're
looking for speaker presentations for 2009's conference - do you have
something you want to talk about?  Submit your talk proposal today -
the proposal window closes on June 1.  AstriCon is the single largest
conference dedicated to Asterisk applications and business, and this
year we hope to have even more technical, business, and industry-
oriented talks that will be incredibly valuable to participants who
work with Asterisk in some way.

   Asterisk is now the most-installed PBX in North America, and the
momentum is growing.  There are new apps, new installations, and new
layers of programs being added to Asterisk every day, and the
attendees at AstriCon are there so they can hear about what YOU'RE
doing.   This year we're scaling back to 4 tracks (from 5 last year)
because too many people missed talks that they had wanted to attend,
so this means higher attendance for each talk as well as a bit more
analysis for submitted talk topics.  We already have a good handful of
speaker topics so far, but it would be great to have another surplus

   Pass this message to your business associates who work with
Asterisk - it would be great to see some of the more far-flung
developers, businesses, and users of Asterisk have a chance to
participate in the larger community of people who make up the Asterisk
ecosystem.

Name:       AstriCon 2009