[asterisk-dev] app_meetme - distinguish between redirect and hangup?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue May 12 12:32:11 CDT 2009

Tony Mountifield wrote:
> One other thing I've stumbled across while doing this is that I have run
> out of flag bits for CONFFLAG_XXXX in my version of MeetMe. What is the
> best way to overcome this? I tried changing flags to unsigned long long in
> ast_flags, but that has had all sorts of knock-on effects and seems too
> invasive.
>
> I looked in trunk to see if the latest app_meetme had hit and solved this
> problem, but it hadn't (although it now uses all 32 bits!)

I believe there is a 64-bit version of ast_flags.

You could also start using bit fields - "unsigned int myflag:1;".

If all else fails, you can follow the chan_sip example of having
multiple ast_flag instances in a struct, but that gets quite ugly.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead