[asterisk-dev] Bounty for parking on <slot>@<context>

Igor Goncharovsky igor.goncharovsky at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:47:58 CDT 2009

Hi!

I have partially done this work, but at this moment parkinglots created
dynamically on base of configured in features.conf or default settings. Also
some new variables introduced, that needed for dynamically creation of
parkinglots. That new variables:

PARKINGDYNAMIC - name of parkinglot in features.conf, that used as base for
dynamic one
PARKINGDYNCONTEXT - context using for parking
PARKINGDYNPOS - range of extensions using for parking

[parkinglot_edvina]
context => edvinapark
parkpos => 800-850
findslot => next

exten => s,1,Set(PARKINGEXTEN=900)
exten => s,n,Set(PARKINGLOT=parkinglot_digium)
exten => s,n,Set(PARKINGDYNAMIC=parkinglot_edvina)
exten => s,n,Set(PARKINGDYNCONTEXT=digiumpark)
exten => s,n,Set(PARKINGDYNPOS=900-950)
exten => s,n,Park()

After execution of such dialplan new parking lot showed on 'parkedcalls
show' - parkinglot_digium, as if it was configured as:

[parkinglot_digium]
context => digiumpark
parkpos => 900-950
findslot => next

I only wonder if more smart way exists without introducing big number of new
variables?

--
Regards, Goncharovsky Igor