[asterisk-dev] Special Dialplan

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sat May 9 23:21:35 CDT 2009

> Hello ppl,
>
> I want to make a special dial plan for routing calls to a peer which
> has an pin protection.
> Normally if you want to call through that peer you must first enter
> pin for example 1234#
> and after that you hear the tone from line and after that you can dial
> desired numbers.
>
> I tried something like that, but doesn't worked. Did somebody have some clues?
>
> exten => 0X.,n(dial1),Dial(SIP/peer-account/1234#${0xxxxxxxxx},15,rt)
>
> Thank you guys for any help. I appreciate.

Hi!
  I suppose that an answer comes from the peer before the PIN can be entered ?
  It's obvious for the typical two-stage dialling systems (DISA etc.).
  If this is the case, try this:

  exten => 0X.,n(dial1),Dial(SIP/peer-account,15,D(1234#w${EXTEN})rt)

  Explanation:
  - Nothing is sent as a primary number
  - After an answer comes back, a PIN, 0.5 second pause and your number is sent
forward (I don't understand your example with ${0xxxxxxxxxx}).

With regards, Pavel Troller