[asterisk-dev] main/indications.c: Possibility to specify tone levels

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu May 7 06:27:49 CDT 2009

Thank you for your submission.  Unfortunately, the Asterisk developers can't accept patches through the mailing list, they must be submitted through the bug tracker at http://bugs.digium.com/.  This allows them to keep track of patches, who submitted them, where the code came from, etc.  Also, the 1.6.1 branch of Asterisk is feature-frozen, so you will need to make a patch against SVN trunk so that it can be added to a future release of Asterisk.  If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask here on the list.

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager