[asterisk-dev] users.conf and dynamic realtime

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed May 6 09:17:45 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 06 May 2009 07:09:09 Dome Charoenyost wrote:
>         After i test asterisk gui branch 2.0 and asterisk 1.6.1 i
> found many change in users.conf
> look like we can set many think in users.conf like a voicemail , sip ,
> iax , manager
>
> but i try to check about dynamic realtime. i found still support sip ,
> iax user.
>
> Can anyone tell me about plan for dynamic realtime for full support
> all feature in users.conf

I don't think dynamic realtime will ever "support" users.conf.  The reason is,
users.conf isn't the master file for really any module; it's more of a
compendium of options from every single module configuration.  If you want
dynamic realtime, you create individual tables that are specific to each
module, not one big table for all of them.

--
Tilghman