[asterisk-dev] Dial( )

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:01:32 CDT 2009

I agree with Russell, this is well within the realm of the dialplan to
handle, for example:

exten =>
_X.,1,Dial(Local/12345678^PRV1^30 at Local_SIP&Local/3456798^g1^30 at Local_DAHDI)

[Local_SIP]
exten => _X.,1,Set(ANI=CUT(EXTEN,^,1))
exten => _X.,n,Set(PEER=CUT(EXTEN,^,2))
exten => _X.,n,Set(TIMEOUT=CUT(EXTEN,^,3))
exten => _X.,n,Dial(SIP/${PEER}/${ANI},${TIMEOUT})

[Local_DAHDI]
exten => _X.,1,Set(ANI=CUT(EXTEN,^,1))
exten => _X.,n,Set(SPAN=CUT(EXTEN,^,2))
exten => _X.,n,Set(TIMEOUT=CUT(EXTEN,^,3))
exten => _X.,n,Dial(DAHDI/${SPAN}/${ANI},${TIMEOUT})

This is just an example, but you should get the general idea of how to
do this. In any case, this
definitely doesn't belong on the DEV list.

Thread closed ;-)

Nir S