[asterisk-dev] System noise reduction

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Fri May 1 13:56:37 CDT 2009

On May 1, 2009, at 7:19 PM, Sunny Du wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> I noted there has a little system noise while I dial into system. I
> do believe it is generated in system as I would heard those noise
> even I was in CDR. would anbody guide me where is the noise system
> generated?
>
> It is second time I meet this issue, last time was fixed by change
> from alaw to ulaw. But no luck is time...
>

> Regards,
> Sunny

Sunny -
   Thanks for changing the Subject: in your message and creating a new
thread!  That's the first step to having people able to help you
answer your question.

   The next step would be to ask the question on the appropriate
mailing list.  The charter for the asterisk-dev mailing list is for
development issues, which are usually more specific to programming
code and software architecture.  You probably should post your
question on asterisk-users.  If there is no answer there after a day
or so, it may be that the wording or description of your problem is
not exact enough for others to correctly help you.

   Please reply to me off-list if you'd like further direction in how
to work with the Asterisk community for various problems you may
encounter.

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/