[asterisk-dev] **Opportunity Available for Developer in NE Atlanta Area**

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Mon Mar 30 11:08:36 CDT 2009

On Monday, March 30, 2009, 11:23:43, Cherri Van Aken wrote:
> Good morning!  We are looking for an experienced Asterisk developer with a
> background in C# for work in the NE Atlanta Area.  If you are interested,
> please contact Herb: herbs at essentialresources.net.

If you're going to send an off topic message to the list by replying to
a prior message the least you could do is start a new thread by deleting
the In-Reply-To:

--
rodd at polylogics.com     "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Rod Dorman              late for the pebbles to vote." - Ambassador Kosh