[asterisk-dev] Two version of asterisk on the same server

Chris Tooley chris at tooley.com
Mon Mar 30 10:22:13 CDT 2009

Serge:

I have these instructions on our Wiki.  They will obviously need adapted for
you use, but it should lead you in the right direction.  You will only need
to build 1.6.0.6 this way as 1.4.23 is most likely not going to get
interfered with.

http://www.simplified.org/trac/wiki/QuadAsteriskInstallation

We run 4 installations of Asterisk (usually all the same version, but
versions don't matter so much) on our servers.