[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Network Security Idea (using tcp_wrappers)

Jeff Gehlbach jeffg at jeffg.org
Sun Mar 29 09:36:14 CDT 2009

Two things.

First, this question does not pertain to Asterisk development.  IPSEC
exists outside Asterisk; implementations for different Unix-like
operating systems exist.  Assuming you're running Asterisk on Linux,
you might start at http://www.ipsec-howto.org/ or even better, by
asking Verizon to recommend an IPSEC stack for your operating system
that is certified to interoperate with their VPN concentrators.

Second, you hijacked a thread.  When you want to start a discussion
about a new topic, you should start by composing a brand new message
rather than replying to an existing message and changing the subject.

-jeff