[asterisk-dev] a question about zaptel resolution

张Zhang zlqhope at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:02:49 CDT 2009

Hi All:
       Recently I use the zaptel drive for my own test program, I connect the digium board to a switch IVR(set alaw), and set all channels connected to the IVR to alaw, then I collect the data use the zaptel (on system invoke read and write), the stream from IVR Server. Then I analysis the data use the "cooledit pro", however if I choose the choice 8000*8bit and alaw there is noisy, if I choose 8000*16bit is normal, Why? Could any body help me ? Thanks very much!!