[asterisk-dev] get out of this lis

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Wed Mar 18 16:13:29 CDT 2009

Fredy Alexander Ballesteros escribió:
> hi people do you know how can i do to get out of this list
>  i wanna join to user list
>

> thanks very much
>

> Cordial Saludo,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

asterisk-dev mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

As someone pointed it out before, is at the bottom of EVERY SINGLE
message. So please save developers precious time and concentration, go
to that address, unsuscribe yourself, goto
http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users and susbcribe to
the -users list.

Thanks.