[asterisk-dev] get out of this lis

Fredy Alexander Ballesteros faball at mercadeoenlinea.com.co
Wed Mar 18 15:52:18 CDT 2009

hi people do you know how can i do to get out of this list
 i wanna join to user list

thanks very much

Cordial Saludo,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Fredy Ballesteros

Director

Mercadeo en Linea

faball at mercadeoenlinea.com.co <mailto:faball at mercadeoenlinea.com.co>