[asterisk-dev] Google Summer of Code 2009 - We're in!

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Mar 18 12:56:45 CDT 2009

Greetings,

I just wanted to share the good news that the Asterisk project's
application for participation in the Google Summer of Code 2009 has been
accepted.

I will be in contact with potential mentors about information I need
from you shortly.  For everyone else, I will continue to provide updates
on our participation in the program to this list as applicable.

Cheers!

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Engineer, Open Source Team Lead