[asterisk-dev] CID match uses "shortest prefix match"

Mon Mar 16 11:57:20 CDT 2009

Hi!

I tried the CID match feature of Asterisk (1.4.23) but found a strange
behavior: it matches on shortest prefix, e.g:

   s/_+436991116! => &Macro1();
   s/_+4369911!   => &Macro2();

if CALLERID(num) is +43699111600 I would think that Macro1 is executed,
but instead Macro2 is executed. Regardless of the order in the config file.

Debugging is very difficult, as the CID match is not shown in "dialplan
show" and also the logging does not reveal any CID matching.

I think this is a bug - or is there a reason why shortest prefix match?

thanks
klaus