[asterisk-dev] integrate voip into a web based application

Gustavo Cordeiro gustavo at advent.com.br
Thu Mar 12 14:13:34 CDT 2009

Hello Daniel,

  Your question isn't related with Asterisk's development. Maybe, as
you said, isn't not even related with Asterisk...

  Lookup at Google for "web based softphone", "web based communicator"
or put your question at one of many asterisk-users lists around the
world (if you plan to use Asterisk).

  Here in Brazil we have the AsteriskBrasil.org user list, with a lot
of interested people that could help you.

Sds,
Gustavo Cordeiro
Advent Tecnologia Ltda.
Telefone: 48 3024-9350