[asterisk-dev] add a new queue strategy: SBR

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:41:00 CDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Fredrik Liljegren
<fredrik at liljegren.org> wrote:
> nik600 wrote:
>> Hi to all isn't there any plan to add the Skills Based Routing
>> strategy in queues.conf?
>>
> A single skill is just a reversed penalty value.  If a skill is a
> percentage, just add penalty (100 - skill).
>
> /F

Ok, this can work but let me say that it isn't the correct approach,
it's an hack.

I'm planning with a customer the implementation of a multi skill based
routing, i'm considering where is the best place to do it, if in an
external program that polls the queue or in a new queue strategy
implementing in calc_metric function.

Thanks in any case for your contribute.

--
nik600