[asterisk-dev] Asterisk trunk on Mac OS/X 10.5

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Mar 11 08:46:20 CDT 2009

----- "Vadim Lebedev" <vadim at mbdsys.com> wrote:

> Mark, Russel
>
> Thanks for the information.
>
> So now i'm looking into app_confbridge and another couple questions:
>
> 1) On lines 276, 510 there are calls to play_sound_fiile...
> It seems to me they shoubd be conditioned on OPTION_QUIET

Fixed in trunk as of revision 181210.

> 2) Is there app_page equivalent using app_confbride,
> and if not what would be better approach, modify app_page to
> use a chan variable or an option argument to use confbridge in place
> of meetme, or write a completley new version of app_page?

It would probably be best to write a new app_page that uses the same underlying
bridging API that app_confbridge uses. That will remove the requirement of app_meetme
and also of having the conferencing application loaded itself.

--
Joshua Colp
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer