[asterisk-dev] Google Summer of Code 2009

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Mar 9 09:45:04 CDT 2009

> I think that this comment was completely unnecessary.

Yeh maybe but it's accurate.

Why exactly do you think the 3rd party license server application isn't
in the spirit of the SOC?

It's a 3rd party resource that is there for the benefit of the community
and it's developers so they can also monetize the work they are
developing for Asterisk ensuring reliable and accurate licensing apps?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
dean at cognation.net