[asterisk-dev] Invite a person to a conf

Vadim Lebedev vadim at mbdsys.com
Sun Mar 8 14:07:57 CDT 2009

Hello,

I'm looking for the way  for a creator of an dynamic (created by Page
command) conf call to temporaily leave the conf call and to invite
another person to the conf.

It seems that it is doable with  non-dynamic confs using the technique
similar to one described here: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+n-way+call+HOWTO
The problem however is that with Dynamic confs, there is now way to
determine the conference room id.

So i plan to modify slightly MeetMe to set a cahnnel varibale
MEETME_CONF  to the conference id, and use late in the dilaplan to
join the correct conference.

Any comments on this plan?

Thanks
Vadim