[asterisk-dev] Board Driver development

Николаев Олег olegator at agatrt.ru
Mon Jun 22 02:23:01 CDT 2009

Dear Digium!

I represent Agat RT - Russian group of high-tech companies. Our companies
are among popular native Russian developers of telecom hardware and software
solutions for Windows operational systems.
For example, our products are: registration system for analog/digital lines
and announcement system  (both are developed for MS Windows),
VoIP-registration system for MS Windows and so on. Besides, we've developed
and produce different analog/digital VoIP-gates, CTI-boards for the these
systems.
Among software solutions for Linux operational systems, we've selected
Asterisk system because of its reliability, flexibility and meeting modern
requirements. So, we would like to develop Linux drivers for our CTI-boards
to connect them with Asterisk natively.

Please give us the information about CTI-board driver's development to
connect CTI-board with Asterisk.

Best regards,
Oleg Nikolaev,
Product-manager,
Tel: +7-495-7999069, +7-495-685-94-87, +7-495-656-54-92, +7-495-656-55-92
E-mail: olegator at agatrt.ru ,
Agat RT group of companies, www.agatrt.ru