[asterisk-dev] Block Reverse Calls

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:36:22 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 8:58 AM, luciano
digivoice<lucianodigivoice at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm searching for a solution to block ISDN reverse calls, googling I found
> this solution: https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=13760
>
> Has anyone already been tested this solution?

I know of someone in Brazil who said to me it worked despite its
evident ugliness. I am sure the patch will not be accepted as it is
right now. The right way to do it is to expose that information to the
libpri user (probably in the ring event?) and then the user (Asterisk
in this case) may decide to reject the call.

If you have a PRI link which we can use to test I'd be pleased to take
a look at it and make a more proper patch for both libpri and
Asterisk.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer