[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Handle multi-frame lists returned from channel drivers or translators

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Jun 17 05:55:53 CDT 2009

Martin Vít wrote:

> this adresses some bugs at bugs.digium?

Honestly, we can't say for sure, but we suspect that it will address
some T.38 UDPTL problems when the network connection is lossy or
unreliable (since previously the error correction provided by the UDPTL
stack would not have resulted in the proper stream of packets to the
ReceiveFAX application). It will also allow us to solve some outstanding
issues with codec_dahdi and codec_g729, where they need to be able to
generate multiple output frames based on receiving a single input frame.
Stay tuned.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com