[asterisk-dev] Bounty for parking on <slot>@<context>

Igor Goncharovsky igor.goncharovsky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:35:43 CDT 2009

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 5:27 AM, Jared Smith <jsmith at digium.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 21:53 +0100, Alistair Cunningham wrote:
> > Thank you, but unfortunately this still doesn't meet the requirements as
> > the "edvinapark" context in your example needs to be defined in the
> > Asterisk configuration files. For a hosted PBX system with hundreds of
> > thousands of users (which is what this is for), that's not going to
> scale.
>
>  So, to make a long story short, essentially what you need is dynamic
> parking lots (that don't have to be created in features.conf).

Patch for feature needed by Alistair available at bugtracker at
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15135

My question is in how I can speed up inclusion of this feature into trunk?
Can I send patch for review on rewie board or need wait for `ready for
review` tag in mantis?

--
Regards,
Igor Goncharovsky