[asterisk-dev] [Feature Behavior]RLT behaviour in libpri

Nicolas Chapleau nicchap at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:12:24 CDT 2009

   I have asked the Users' list but believe this might be better suited here.  I was wondering what the exact behavior of a RLT (2BCT)enabled call is. For example, our provider gives us 4 RLT calls per PRI. The first 4 transfers behave as predicted and the lines are released. However on a 5th transfer, I get a busy signal from my provider, thus am not able to complete the transfer.

My questions are:

1) Does having RLT enabled "turn off" bridged calls on a PRI?

2) Is there a way in libPRI so specifically bridge a call instead of RLTing it? We had to disable this feature in order to be able to complete our transfers successfuly?

Hope this makes sense to someone (Matt),

Setup:

Asterisk 1.4.20 (also tried with 1.4.23.1)

libPRI: 1.4.9 (also tried with 1.4.10)

NI2 signalling, b8zs

CentOS 5.3

Sangoma PRI cards