[asterisk-dev] Syntax for application parameters

Will nyphbl8d at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:01:21 CDT 2009

#3 looks like it's missing a ] somewhere. Assuming the missing ] is on
the end, #3 and #4 are functionally equivalent (unless I missed
something) and is what I prefer, since it allows parameter index to
stay the same, even if you choose to leave out parameters.  If you
want to leave out a parameter, just put nothing in it's position so
you end up with (param1,,param3).