[asterisk-dev] Skype for Asterisk: Public Beta available

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Thu Jul 30 12:50:44 CDT 2009

I know many of you have been waiting for this for a while, so I'll
keep this short:  The Skype for Asterisk Public Beta is now available
on the Digium store.

We are pleased to announce the open beta of Skype For Asterisk is
ready to begin and we look forward to you participation. To obtain
your copy of the software, please visit Digium’s web store and
purchase (for zero dollars) the Skype For Asterisk product. The web
store does require a Digium.com account, which can be set up during
the purchase process if you don’t already have one.
Once the web store process is complete, you will be e-mailed your
license key and directions on where to download Skype For Asterisk
beta software.

This is a "time-expiring" beta - the software will stop working on
August 31.  The download is also currently time-limited - it will be
available until August 7 on our website.  After the 31st, you would
need to have purchased a license for the SfA software (sorry, no
pricing that I can give you right now - that will be a separate
announcement.  I'm just the community guy - I have no idea about
pricing or commercial contracts or the like, so please wait until
that's been announced as I will find out about the same time as you
do. :-)

Trial "purchase" page:
   http://store.digium.com/productview.php?product_code=804-00019

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/