[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Inquiry abount Asterisk "extensions.conf"

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Wed Jul 22 07:12:10 CDT 2009

hadi motamedi wrote:
> [...]

I believe the option you are looking for is called "overlap dialing". I've never
used this feature, but had read about it a while ago, and your question made me
curious to wonder what the feature was called.

I think the option you want in sip.conf is "allowoverlap".

Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk