[asterisk-dev] dialplan tips

harry R rhm.noa101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 03:03:12 CDT 2009

Hi everybody

In advance sorry for my bad english and if my problem was already exposed (I
didn't find any tips in the mailing list archive. Bad luck)
I have a question about asterisk 1.6 release :
how can I do a n+101 priority jumping if a SIP canal is busy ?
I read that the general parameter "priorityjumping" is depreciated in the
1.6 release and I already try the "j" option in dial() application but no
way.
Here a sample of my simple dialplan :

exten => 101,1,Ringing
exten => 101,2,Answer()
exten => 101,3,Dial(SIP/quentin,10)
exten => 101,n,VoiceMail(101 at default,u)
exten => 101,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => 101,n,Hangup()
exten => 101,104,Playback(busy)
exten => 101,n,Wait(3)
exten => 101,n,VoiceMail(101 at default,b)
exten => 101,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => 101,n,Hangup()

Thank