[asterisk-dev] MeetMe feature request: bypass pincode

Emrah eka at ekanet.net
Mon Jul 20 12:05:15 CDT 2009

Leif,

Thanks for your answer.
However what I would like to achieve is a little bit more complicated.
It involves the manager to originate a call and put a participant in the
conference. I made a workaround with an agi script but I would
definitely prefer a sexier method to do it (like I said with an option
to the application).

Thanks for your hint anyway.

Emrah